EXTREMELY powerful tool. Backup ALL apps, Market links, remove bloatware & MORE!
Titanium Backup Pro play.google.com.TitaniumBackupPro
Titanium Backup is the most powerful backup tool on Android, and then some.
You can backup, restore, freeze (with Pro) your apps + data + Market links. This includes all protected apps & system apps, plus external data on your SD card. You can do 0-click batch & scheduled backups.
Backups will operate without closing any apps (with Pro). You can move any app (or app data) to/from the SD card. You can browse any app's data and even query the Market to see detailed information about the app.
PRO FEATURES ADDED:
- Multiple backups per app
- 0-click batch restore
- Multi-user support for some apps! (eg: games)
- Batch verification
- Backup apps without closing them!
- Restore individual apps+data from CWM backups!
- Restore individual apps+data from TWRP backups!
- Hypershell speed
- Migrate system data across different ROMs
- Market Doctor (relink apps to Market)
- "Destroy all Market links" feature
- Apps freezer (incl. batch support)
- Market "auto updating" manager
- Convert user apps <=> system apps
- Unlimited schedules
- Sync to/from Dropbox (manual/scheduled)
- Sync to/from Box (manual/scheduled)
- Sync to/from Google Drive (manual/scheduled)
- Load/Save a Filter and use it in Widgets/Schedules
- Protect backup against deletion
- Send backup by e-mail
- Backup→Verify→Un-install an app in one shot
- Freeze/defrost/launch apps in a single click
- CSV export any app DB (e-mail or Google Docs)
- Brand the app with your name
- Bloatware Melter (experimental)
- Convert app data to/from faster WAL DB format
- Dalvik cache cleaner
- Integrate system app updates into ROM
- Move apps into ROM
- Integrate Dalvik cache system elements into ROM
What's in this version : (Updated : Jan 7, 2013)
- [PRO] TB Web server: upload/download all backups (as a ZIP file) on a computer through a Web interface.
- [PRO] Supports bookmark folders (XML).
- [PRO] Supports private CWM backups.
- Supports USB MTP (to access backups).
- Excludes Google Books/Music cached data by default.
- Fixed ext. SD & CWM backup detection on some Galaxy S II devices.
- Fixed missing "lib" directory when integrating a system app update into ROM (Android 4.0+).
- Misc improvements & optimization.
- Updated translations.
Required Android O/S : 1.6+